IVORY WEDDING GIFT CARD BOX (10″ X 10″)
- BEAUTIFUL – This square wedding card box is beautifully made with a subtle textured paper and high quality finish. It is gold colored with a sheen finish and comes with white lace and a printed cards label as optional accessories. The finish and feel is to a very high standard and the box is designed to last with it’s sturdy construction.
- HIGHEST QUALITY – Made with premium materials, including durable 0.16in (4mm) grey paper board and a specialty textured paper. The white lace and “cards” label are unattached if you choose not to use them. We have included removable glue dots making it easy to attach the accessories.
- VERSATILE – Ideal for all types of events such as weddings, parties, anniversaries, baptisms, graduations and baby showers. Not only is this wedding gift card box perfect for collecting cards, it can also be used as a keepsake box to store cards and memorabilia. Our boxes are easy to personalize by adding your own decorative touch, such as colored ribbons or flowers to match your theme or occasion.
- ORIGINAL DESIGN BY HAYLEY CHERIE – Our unique foldable design was created so that the box will pop into shape for simple assembly. It is constructed to fit perfectly together, so there are no gaps around the base and lid. Included with the box are adhesive strips to secure the box tightly together. The box can also be used without the adhesive if you wish to fold the box up again for easy storage.
- SOLID & STURDY – It is made with extra thick paper board, making it extremely durable and tough. It has been tested to hold over 6 pounds (3kg) of weight and can hold 100+ cards. The box dimensions are: 10.2″ x 10.2″ x 10.2″ (26cm x 26cm x 26cm). It is designed to last long after your special day or occasion so you can make use of this box for many years to come.
sweet tooth –
This is a very pretty box. Everything assembled nicely into place. However, especially for the bottom part it needs to be more stable especially if you plan to move the box here and there. The bottom part fits like the top part–like a removable lid. This isn’t a good idea…because then all the contents will fall out. I ended up gluing the bottom part to the box to ensure more stability.