What makes our Flameless Candles Stand out from the Rest…
- Our LED candles are made of real wax which makes them look and feel like a conventional candle.
- The subtle flicker simulates just how a real flame would move. Other flickering candles can look like the flame is flashing or blinking.
- The flame sits deep inside each candle, so the LED candle lights are kept more discrete.
- Each candle emits a soft yellow, amber glow which gives the appearance of a natural flame.
Simply turn the switch to TIMER and the flickering candle will light up for 5 hours and then automatically turn off for 19 hours. The next day it will turn back on at the same time as when the candle was turned on the previous day.
Each candle requires 2 x AA batteries (not included) which will last approx 250 hours.
There are 3 main things that affect battery life in the Flameless Candles…
- You will see much longer battery life from a name brand battery then you will from a cheaper brand of battery.
- If you turn your candles on and off manually, you can expect to see longer battery life. Use of the timer mode will shorten battery life slightly, as this function is still using the battery even when the candle has turned itself off.
- Batteries exposed to prolonged heat will have diminished battery life.
Our Flameless LED Candles can be used safely where conventional candles can’t. They give you piece of mind along with no smoke, no odor and endless possibilities on where to use them. Our candles are made to a very high standard and are well packaged.